Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Moving to IVF

Well i got the call on Wednesday of last week that my 7th IUI cycle was cancelled and that our only option was to move to IVF. I cried all day on Thursday this was what not what I was hoping for. I am so fortunate and really apreciate my health plan thru my job. They have covered all my medications so far and might also cover 1 IVF cycle. We will pay for the 2nd one and see whether or not a third one is needed. My worst fear is that nothing will happen and we won't have a baby. Me and DH were saving some money to put a down payment on a house, but have decided that we will put that on hold.

So I have started prometrium and am waiting for my day to start the BCP. I go back to the clinic on Sept 10th for a follow-up with RE and to set up our IVF plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment