Thursday, May 6, 2010

Caring

It has been a tough week. Today I feel a little bit better, the tears have stopped althou I still get that pang of emotion when I think what lies ahead for us. I am reminded of the saying time heals all wounds. I am lucky to have some very special people in my life. I had to tell my co-workers about my journey in order to be able to take the time I need for my apppointments. They are an amazing group of women. I was suprised by this special gift from them on Wednesday.

I am at peace today, as I know that there might be a plan B for us. When I started this journey I thought that it would be easy, but it has been anything but easy. I don't know why I am taking this journey but I feel that I am not alone and will always have the support I need. I don't have any intentions of giving up somehow, some way I will be a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment