Tuesday, June 1, 2010

NGU

As I try to pass the days during this break, I keep repeating in my head these three words "never give up". It hasn't been easy everywhere I turn I see babies. We were at a restaurant on Saturday and three women walked in with their car seats, diaper bags and strollers. I thought to myself I can't get away.

In the Toronto Star today I read that Celine Dion is pregant with twins, I am so happy for her I am a big fan of hers. When I read the story there was a line that struck a cord with me

I never gave up. But I can tell you it was physically and emotionally exhausting,” Dion recently told Le Journal de Montreal.





1 comment:

  1. Sorry I forgot to wish you happy birthday last time I commented!
    I've also been really glad she's so open about her experiences with infertility. Hope her twins stick!

    ReplyDelete