Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Still Waiting...

Well what can I say nothing has changed unfortunately. I'm still praying for a miracle. As I approach my 42nd birthday I wonder if what will happen if anything will happen. For some reason there have been a lot of births and a lot of pregnancy annoucements. Or is it just that I seem to notice them more when I'm not looking for them. Is 42 to old to be dreaming of a baby. How old is too old? Do dreams have an age limit?

I was on the Adopt Ontario web site this afternoon. I have access at looking at children profiles. Those profiles break my heart so many beautiful smiles that make me wonder how could someone not love this child. I think its time to talk to hubs and see where our journey is going.

See you later who knows when my next vent will be. Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment