Monday, April 26, 2010

ET Update

Sorry I'm a little late in posting this.

We had our day 3 ET on April 20th we transferred two perfect little embryos. The doctor was quite happy with them. I didn't ask what quality they were I didn't want to know as long as they doctor said they were good i was happy. The ET was uncomfortable i was dying to go pee but had to hold it. After the procedure the first question after I got up was "can I go go pee now" the doctor laughed. I went home to take it easy, I also took the next day off. My husband has been making sure i'm doing everything i'm suppose to and never lets me do anything i'm not allowed to do its cute in a way.

So its 6dp3dt and i've been get some cramping that comes and goes. I keep looking for symptoms, but so far that's all I have. I'm already dying to POAS but i'm going to try and hold off till after Thursday as that is two weeks after HCG Shot. I'd like to try to make it to Sunday as my beta is scheduled for May4th. It's going to be along week.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you had 2 good ones to transfer. Hope you gt a BFP!

    ReplyDelete