Thursday, April 1, 2010

IVF #2 Update - Day 1

We started the bcp on March 6th, the last one was on March 27th.

Today was our pre-assessment, also considered as my Day 1.

So we signed the paperwork, paid our fee and picked up our meds. Good news, we have four follicles on the right and three on the left. We just need to get them to start growing. I asked about my fsh and the nurse said the last time they checked it was 5.4 (good as they should be under 10). So the nurse just called my E2 levels are at 108 which is good it should be we start Gonal f 450 ( i know that a lot) and Menopur 150mg (that's a lot too) on April 3rd. I go back on April 6th for b/w and u/s again and hopefully my follicles will respond.

I'm still doing the accpunture twice a week. I love it The nurse laughed when i told her i felt like a human pin cushion. Between my insulin, medication and accpunture that's over 25 needles.

We attended the adoption seminar. I liked it. Although i didn't learn anything that i pretty much didn't already know. We are still keeping the adoption open, but were pretty overwhelmed at the process involved.

Happy Easter to everyone. I hope the easter bunny brings us all happy healthy eggs!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment