Thursday, April 8, 2010

IVF #2 Update - Day 6

Well things are going up really SLOW!! MY E2 was at 344, again not very high. Our munchkins are taking their sweet time to grow we have one leading follicle on the right at 1.4 and two on the left at 0.9. So more medication today and tomorrow and back on Saturday for you guessesd it more bloodwork and ultrasound.

*****GROW FOLLIES GROW********

Saturday I also have an accpunture treatment hopefully it'll be better than the last one because things weren't going fast i was kind of depressed and for some reason couldn't relax and everything was really uncomfortable.

My poor DH hasn't been sleeping well, he said he's was worried for me, i told him i'm sorry but i haven't been sleeping well either. Hopefully we'll all be able to sleep well one day. Althou if the pitter patter of little feet has to keep me up thats ok by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment